Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I can see clearly now

Had my two year check up after my Laser Eye Surgery. Still seeing 20/15 - yeah! Doctor said my eyes looked great. At my age thats really good news. Some times I worry that my eyes have changed and that I will need to go back to glasses. Never!!! But I do understand that our eyes change in different ways as we age and there is nothing that can be done about it. That I can live with. Any way, for now I am still seeing really well. A blessing I never thought I would have. Clear vision is so wonderful!
Later, I got my hair done. Had all the gray covered up! I love that we can do that. As you can tell I'm vain when it comes to my looks and in denial when it comes to my age. Hey, what can I say, I'm a female in her 40's, we are all pretty much the same.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, yeah! Even when we hit "70" we are still "vain!" Just look at me! My hair color is the same as yours -- and it's not what's underneath! I love that we have the same color. As for eyes, well, what can I say? Treasure your eyesight while you have it. We never know when some crazy thing is going to sneak up on us and take it away! But, there are worse things. I had my eyes checked today, and have 20/40 in my one and only eye. But, the good news is that I only need glasses for driving and reading. I can still see the computer and read my piano music without glasses. How's that for a miracle? Love you, Deb!

    ReplyDelete