Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not really sure why, but here it is...

I'm somewhat of a techno-geek. I'm not very knowledgeable about technology, but I love that we have these little devices that we carry around in our pockets - cell phones. I love iPods, I love laptops, and I love gadgets with blinking lights and sounds of music. I love technology.
So, that being said, I have finally created my first blog account. I've known about this stuff for a while. Years in fact. I just never thought I would be a blogger, but now I am. I have come to the conclusion that my ideas need to be organized and written down. My personal journal has really gathered dust next to my bed, but I spend some time on the computer, so why not jot a few things down at the same time - here, on my blog. This is kind of exciting for me. I am finally entering into the world wide web!
See you in line...

No comments:

Post a Comment